Gafisa, a leading construction company in the market of high standard enterprises, was seeking an intelligent and economically viable solution for their IT, capable of reducing impact on their daily activities and establish, quickly and safely, the following processes:
- Management and maintenance of the different system software and processes created by the internal maintenance team.
- Total automation of maintenance, including of complex technology platforms, like Microsoft CRM Dynamics.
With extensive experience in the IT market and knowledge of the clients’ needs which they have covered since 2010, Gaea Consulting elaborated a complex project considering the following processes:
- Full automation of system maintenance control, which used to be manual and performed by specialized personnel.
- Automation and delivery of software deployment for applications and databases.
- Implantation of a maintenance management and service traceability system, with status visualization by the IT area, allowing a reliable auditing process.
- Automation of application deployment based on the Microsoft CRM Dynamics technology.
- Total traceability of maintenance events, implantation logs and testimony logs, with the creation of a configuration data base (CMDB) allowing the visualization of the impact and dependency relations between systems and servers.
- Reduction of deployment time and network downtime, going from 4 hours and 30 minutes to just 15 minutes.
- Increased response power, since the maintenance deployment using Microsoft CRM Dynamics started being done by teams and not by technical professionals.
- Cost reduction: from the implantation of the Cerberon tool, Gafisa has saved up to 105 extra monthly hours, which used to be used up by human resources being involved in software delivery activities.